March 25, 2023 (Feast of the Annunciation) – May 30, 2024 (Feast of Corpus Christi)
Uniting ourselves to the intentions of the United States Bishops, we pray for the ongoing Eucharistic Revival taking place in our nation, which will culminate with the National Eucharistic Congress in July 2024. Let us ask St. Josemaría, who had such strong devotion to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, that he might teach us anew to desire the Eucharist with the “purity, humility and devotion” that our Lady had, with the “spirit and fervor of the saints.” May each faithful of the Prelature and member of the Priestly Society of the Holy Cross, the cooperators and young people who participate in the activities of the Prelature, all foster a love for the Holy Mass as the center and root of our Christian life.
- USCCB, The Mystery of the Eucharist in the Life of the Church (2021).
- Pope Francis, Catechesis on the Mass (2017-2018), e-book at www.opusdei.org
- St. Josemaría Escrivá, “On the Feast of Corpus Christi,” in Christ Is Passing By.
- Javier Echevarría, Pastoral Letter for the Year of the Eucharist,
October 6, 2004.
- www.opusdei.org, “How Should We Prepare to Receive Christ in the Eucharist?” (2021).
- www.opusdei.org, “Holy Mass, Center and Root of Christian Life” (2012).
- Victoria Schneider, The Bishop of the Abandoned Tabernacle (2018).