The Octave for Christian Unity, also known as the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, is an ecumenical Christian practice from 18 January to 25 January.
This year its motto is "Do good; seek justice" (cf. Isaiah 1:17).
Resources for prayer
1. Meditations for every day of the week: a collection of texts with which to meditate on and pray for Christian unity this week.
2. Material from the Dicastery for Promoting Christian Unity: a variety of resources jointly prepared by the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the Commission on Faith and Order of the World Council of Churches.
3. Homily of Pope Francis in the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls on 25 January 2022.
4. Pray with St. Josemaría: an extract from his homily “Loyalty to the Church,” published in the book In Love with the Church.
Articles and personal testimonies
1. Ecumenism: an article by the theologian Pedro Rodríguez.
2. "Ecumenism is about prayer and charity": interview with the theologian Jutta Burggraf.
3. Dancing the Texas Two-Step Toward the Faith: Courtney and Brian are Texans but until recently they lived in Spain, one of his professional assignments. Their love story began on a dance floor and has led them to places they never dreamed of.
4. "I discovered that Catholics read the Bible": Larissa, who was Protestant, had a Catholic boyfriend in Brazil. At first she thought he was going to convert (and he vice versa). There came a time when their differences seemed unsolvable. But Google helped to solve the problem.