26 June every year is the feast day of St. Josemaría Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei. This year (2018), it has been been made an Optional Memorial by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria, and appears as such in the Liturgical Calendar.As happens every year here and in other parts of the world, Masses will be celebrated to mark the occasion.We are making available materials for people who would like to have the feast day Masses celebrated by their priests.
You may request soft copies of materials for the Mass.
You can request the “Mass Kit” materials by completing the form below
You may also send an email to [email protected] and copy [email protected]
You may also request soft copies of materials for the Mass.
The following items are contained in the “Mass Kit”
1. 16”x20” framed print of St. Josemaría to be displayed during the Mass
2. St. Josemaria Feast Days Missal with Readings (English/Spanish)
3. The DVD, “Passionately Loving the World”.This is a documentary on St. Josemaría showing him in public and private meetings sharing his teaching on seeking holiness in the middle of the world.It is ideal for viewing in parish or family gatherings as part of the feast day celebrations.
4. 100 prayer cards of devotion to St. Josemaría
5. Poster to raise awareness about the Mass within the parish
6. One page excerpt from St. Josemaría’s homily, "Passionately Loving the World." (English/Spanish).
To ensure timely delivery of the kits, please place your order by June 16th.
More information about St. Josemaría are available at www.josemariaescriva.info