1. IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, Ley de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico (Law about certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce), some general information about this Website is provided:
- Owner: Prelature of Opus Dei
- Address: Calle Diego de León 14, 28006 - Madrid (Spain)
- Contact: email@example.com or by phone +34 91 563 47 82 (0)
- CIF (Tax ID Number): R-2800621A
This website is registered under the name of the Prelature of Opus Dei. To ensure that the Website meets criteria of transparency, clarity, and simplicity, the Prelature of Opus Dei informs the User that any suggestions or questions can be directed to the Prelature by telephone +34 91 563 47 82 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User agrees to make use of the services, products, and utilities offered by this Website in accordance with the Law, and in accordance with morality, accepted customs, and public order.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
Likewise, the User is warned that, on occasion, Particular Conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and/or services on the Website. The use of said contents or services implies the acceptance of these specific Particular Conditions.
Politique de confidentialité et utilisation des cookies
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons in regard to the managing of personal data (General data protection regulation, RGPD ), we inform you that personal data, including photographs, appearing on this website may be processed by the Prelature of Opus Dei to attend to, handle and properly manage queries, comments, incidents or suggestions received, as well as for the following purposes: inform publicly about events and celebrations, attend to your requests for information, process requests to receive the newsletter or other subscriptions, and to ensure proper attention to our communications with you, as well as to keep you informed, in matters related to the specific purpose of Opus Dei, either by means of electronic devices or mobile devices.
Those who own information provided to this Website are informed and unequivocally and expressly agree that the Prelature of Opus Dei, as the entity responsible for the managing of personal information, will be able to use, assign and, where appropriate, internationally transfer this personal information, including photographs of the user, for its legitimate purposes, as may also persons and entities directly related or necessary for the fulfillment of the spiritual purposes of this Entity. The Prelature of Opus Dei, in accord with its legitimate interests, may use the information in ways that are strictly necessary for the internal administration and the statistical analysis of visits to this Website.
In keeping with our commitment to ensure people’s privacy, the Prelature of Opus Dei considers it a priority to maintain carefully the confidentiality of all the information that you may have entrusted to us and has the technical, organizational and human resources necessary to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your data, and in all cases with full respect for your privacy.
We inform you that at any time you can exercise your right to access, rectify, delete and challenge your personal data, by sending a letter, accompanied by a copy of an official identification document, addressed to the Prelature of Opus Dei, Diego de León 14, 28006 - Madrid (Spain) or by email to email@example.com.
Last modified: February, 2020.
Information sur le Copyright
Les droits d'auteur des publications de ce site varient en fonction de leur source :
- Textes du Saint Père, de ses prédécesseurs et, en général, du magistère de l'Église : © Libreria Editrice Vaticana
- Textes de saint Josémaria : © Fundación Scriptor
- Textes du Prélat de l'Opus Dei, de ses prédécesseurs, textes publiés dans la section "Vie chrétienne" et autres textes publiés sur ce site web qui n'ont pas été indiqués dans les points précédents : © Fundación Studium
- Sauf indication contraire, les photographies sont tirées de photothèques protégées par le droit d'auteur, avec un abonnement associé à la publication pour ce site ou d'auteurs qui ont cédé l'utilisation de leurs images dans le cadre d'une licence Creative Commons. Les images institutionnelles qui se trouvent sur sur ce site sont protégées par des droits d'auteur par copyright © Prélature de la Sainte-Croix et Opus Dei.
Si vous souhaitez utiliser l'un des éléments de cette page, merci de bien vouloir écrire à firstname.lastname@example.org.
La reproduction, la distribution et la diffusion des médias audiovisuels, des enregistrements, des textes et des photographies sans l'autorisation expresse des détenteurs de ces droits d'auteur sont interdites.