A new video of Saint Josemaria offers 44 brief clips from his oral preaching between 1972 and 1975 in Europe and Latin America. It can ...
A 27 minute video of a get-together with St. Josemaria that took place in Santiago, Chile on July 5, 1974.
May 17 is the 25th anniversary of the beatification of Josemaria Escriva by Saint John Paul II. A brief video with highlights from that day
St. Josemaria gives some practical advice on how to grow in friendship with our Lord.
German Yanke talks about Alberto Miguez, a firm atheist, who once went to lunch with St. Josemaria.
In a get-together in 1972, St. Josemaria speaks about how we can best serve the society in which we live.
- Feast of Corpus Christi
- Holy Mass
- Footprints in the Snow
- The Christ Child
- "Love the Pope"
- St. Josemaria: The Meaning of Faith
- "Heaven is Love"
- St. Josemaría: the Holy Spirit in our Daily Life
- When Children Rebel
- "How could I not bless human love?"
- St. Josemaría: "Let your heart go"
- St. Josemaría: Dialogue with a Quechuan Indian Woman
- "You are a temple of the Trinity"
- St. Josemaría: The Mass—because Christ is alive
- Your Main Job: Your Children
- A get-together with Saint Josemaria in Brazil
- "Increase my faith in your Eucharistic presence"
- "Praying when you don't feel like it"
- St. Josemaría: “Love arrived when least expected.”
- St. Josemaría: “That’s How I Speak with Him”
- St. Josemaría: "A Teacher's Main Virtue"
- St. Josemaría: “Cultured” by dealing with God
- “Broken, but still of use”
- St. Josemaria: “So little time to love”