A new video of Saint Josemaria offers 44 brief clips from his oral preaching between 1972 and 1975 in Europe and Latin America. It can be downloaded...
German Yanke talks about Alberto Miguez, a firm atheist, who once went to lunch with St. Josemaria.
In a get-together in 1972, St. Josemaria speaks about how we can best serve the society in which we live.
May 17 is the 25th anniversary of the beatification of Josemaria Escriva by Saint John Paul II. A brief video with highlights from that day
A 27 minute video of a get-together with St. Josemaria that took place in Santiago, Chile on July 5, 1974.
How does Opus Dei help its faithful and those who take part in its activities grow in their Christian life?
St. Josemaria gives some practical advice on how to grow in friendship with our Lord.
- "You are a temple of the Trinity"
- St. Josemaría: The Mass—because Christ is alive
- Your Main Job: Your Children
- "Increase my faith in your Eucharistic presence"
- "Praying when you don't feel like it"
- St. Josemaría: the Holy Spirit in our Daily Life
- When Children Rebel
- "How could I not bless human love?"
- St. Josemaría: "Let your heart go"
- St. Josemaría: Dialogue with a Quechuan Indian Woman
- St. Josemaria: Freedom for our Children
- St. Josemaría: The best way to serve
- Holy Mass
- Footprints in the Snow
- The Christ Child
- St. Josemaria: The Meaning of Faith
- "Heaven is Love"
- St. Josemaría: “That’s How I Speak with Him”
- St. Josemaría: "A Teacher's Main Virtue"
- St. Josemaría: “Cultured” by dealing with God
- “Broken, but still of use”
- St. Josemaria: “So little time to love”
- Mr Jose Escriva's business collapses
- St. Josemaría: At the Hour of Death